Hi! Welcome to My Conspiracy Blog.


How many people are interested in reading about conspiracy theories and urban legends? Probably a lot of you. Now, how many people want to hear about them from a 20-year-old college student along with listening to his views about them? Probably not a lot of people but hey, I'm sure this blog is a great idea. My name is Aryan and that's what I'll be doing here on the Conspiracy Legend Blog! Because of the Coronavirus, most of the world is under quarantine of some sort and I thought this was the perfect time to do something productive and interesting with my time. Just a heads up though, I'm not a blogger and this is the first time I'll be doing anything of this sort.

I chose to write about Conspiracy Theories because I've always been very intrigued by everything unexplainable and mysterious since I was a kid. The first conspiracy theory that properly got me into the loop of things was about Area 51 and how it had aliens back in around 2010 when people started going there with their trucks and being stopped by those 2 strangely efficient security guys who always patrolled the area. Most of my free time is spent either reading about conspiracies and trying to keep up to date on the huge community its become in the past 10-15 years or reading through creepypasta like "Slenderman" or "Ted the Caver" to name my favourites. On this blog, I will be writing about everything ranging from conspiracy theories to urban legends and maybe even the supernatural which means you can come here for your weekly dose of creepy and mysterious. 

I plan on keeping this blog a regular and ongoing thing that you can keep coming to and hopefully build it into a sort of community in the next few months considering that we all have a lot of time on our hands and a lot of conspiracy to talk about. I'd love to hear any suggestions you guys have for helping me out on my blog or if you guys want to help me with future post ideas that would be a great help. I'll also be sure to join in on any discussions about theories and legends as long as they are "healthy". So, just finishing off I hope I can keep everyone interested and give you all something fun and interesting to read about in these tough times.

Comments

  1. This blog is great, I have been reading all the posts one by one for quite some time now. The design and everything is quite nice too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ro-Langs, The Zombies of Tibet

The Philosopher's Stone & Magnum Opus

The Mysterious Disappearance of Flight MH370